Components Make the Difference
1. Top-rail design resists warping and blowout. Pre-notched front top rails allow for expansion overlap and help reduce installation time.
2. Removable-panel design lets you store garden tools, lawn furniture, and children’s toys out of sight – but not out of reach.
3. Extra-wide, 16-inch panels mean fewer panels to cut – which saves even more installation time.
4. Unique design lets panels self-adjust to ground-level fluctuations due to changes in weather conditions. These installation guides also keep panels from snagging on rail fasteners during frost heave, thereby preventing buckling.
1. Special interlocking panels keep the panels secure and the locks hidden so they don’t detract from the appearance of your home.
2. Ventilated panels are required t help eliminate moisture buildup and allow for proper air circulation. (Check your home’s specifications for proper ventilation requirements.)
3. “F” shaped bottom rail design (instead of a narrow “U” shaped channel) provides a stable foundation and prevents the channel from buckling.
4. Bottom rail design, with its precut slots for ground spikes, cement or wood screws, allows for ease of installation on concrete, wood or directly on the ground.
ProGuard Sizing Chart
May not be exactly as shown